Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Frog of the Day


Kathleen Kelly - Blade
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's supposed to thunderstorm today - and indeed the skies grow darker by the minute - so I had to run out and gas the car up and do a few errands before the rain hit. The Frog Wrangler is very antsy as she can sense the storm is coming and she just can't get settled. Now Blade here heard me say storm and was thinking snow storm and was dressed and ready to go in no time! I think he'll be a bit disappointed.

This frog collectible is from Russ Berrie and is part of the The Christmas Country Folks line. He is called Blade. Designed by Kathleen Kelly. This cutie is ready to go ice skating and play in the snow. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004