Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Frog of the Day


Verdigras Leap Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Before I even got of bed this morning I heard the cardinals outside. When I let the Frog Wrangler out the cardinals were playing in the hibiscus hedge row. Beautiful birds. And since it's saturday, it's time to go out and play a little leap frog.....

This frog collectible is a very heavy metal frog statue with a verdigris patina. The box says Jumping Frog, but I call it Leap Frog. This item was made in China. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004