Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Frog of the Day

Yesterday I made an appointment with the dentist over this tooth - they can't see me until Monday! Thankfully the painkillers kicked in and I got a couple hours sleep last night. The Frog Wrangler is sticking close by knowing I don't feel well. So without further ado, and since I'm running a fever, here's a reminder of cooler temperatures and the fact that Christmas is only 4 months away.

This frog item is a set of hand towels from Hilasal. It is called Caroling Frogs. These towels are 100 percent cotton and Made in El Salvador. I do not have a date for this item. The set contains 3 hand towels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004