Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's been a heck of a week and I, for one, am glad it's over. The temps here today are supposed to soar back into the high 90's again, but thankfully it will be short lived this time. Fall is starting to creep in ever so slowly. Yesterday I noticed the leaves on the top branches of the hibiscus row have turned yellow already. I guess the lack of water this year means it will be an early turning of the leaves. Get your rakes ready!

This frog collectible is from United Designs and is from their Stone Critter Babies line. It is called Mabel Bullfrog. It is item number SCB-201. I am not sure of a date for this item, but all indications are that it has been retired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004