Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Frog of the Day


Wind-up Toy Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been an office cleaning morning. Ugh! Little pieces of paper with notes on then everywhere. The Frog Wrangler has wanted to help by turning over the trash can and double checking to be sure everything I was throwing out was indeed garbage. We of course disagreed on some items, but I had to put my foot down.

This frog item is a small plastic wind-up toy. It hops around from one foot to the other and waves its hands up and down. A fun little item that was made in China. No other information is known about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004