Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Miniature Tea Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I live in "Tidy Town." After the slightest breeze blows I see an army of neighbors out picking up the twigs that have fallen from their trees. Personally, I'm not tidy. However, I did have to clear the large branches that fell off the tree so that I could back out the driveway. I was able to drag them to one side for lawn guy to clear up - I hope he has a chainsaw. Now if the neighbors would just be as tidy about picking up their dog's poop from my yard I think we'd all be happy.

This frog collectible is another of the miniature tea sets that I have in my collection. The only identifying marks are the made in China sticker on the back of the plate. I really like these little sets. I just received this set as an e-bay purchase, so I will say that it dates to this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004