Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Fantasy - Accordion Hop
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Monday morning and I'm way behind already. The Frog Wrangler let me sleep until 7! That's a rarity that I think we both enjoyed. But now it's rushing around to get caught up. I made it into the dreaded basement this morning and the saga of the washing machine continues. I got a new drain hose and put it on - today was the first load with the new hose. As the machine clicked over to empty the water, the hose shot straight up into the air. Coupled with the fact that the drain cleaner did not totally clear the drain - I have taken up a new profession as a contortionist. Reaching around behind the machine to be sure the hose stays on while draining - the other hand on the on/off dial so that when the drain gets full I can turn it off and let the pipe drain before turning the machine back on again. Either way, doing wash has become an exercise in seeing how wet I can get the basement floor - and I have to say I did pretty good today in that regards! I think it's time for a plumber.....

Or dance! This frog collectible is, I believe, the last of the Frog Fantasy figurines that I have in my collection. It is from Westland Giftware and dates to 1995. This collection is a really nice set, and Westland Giftware has produced some really nice frog lines. The link to the frogstore in the right hand column will lead you to some great collectibles from Westland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004