Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Frog of the Day


Tiger Lily - Frog Wind Chimes
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a restful weekend. The Frog Wrangler had a tough time waking up this morning and I don't blame her one bit. I sat down after breakfast to listen to NPR and promptly fell asleep myself. The baby bunny was back in the yard this morning - looking quite a bit bigger since last time but still obviously a young rabbit. I don't know if it was the constant heat or the blackbirds, but I have not seen any robins nor cardinals. I miss both. The deafening calls of the blackbirds are almost constant all day long and it gets quite annoying. I'd rather the sad call of the mourning doves, the playful calls of the cardinals, and the sweet chirps of songbirds as they hop around in the hibiscus hedge row.

This frog collectible is from Tiger Lily and is a wind chime. The frog is made of bals wood. It is not missing a leg - the one back leg is tucked up underneath the frog. This item dates to 1993.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004