Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Frog of the Day

A lazy weekend morning and getting ready to enjoy a piece of toast from my loaf of home made bread. I came across the dough hooks for the mixer and thought I'd try them out. Made a couple loaves of a recipe called Amish Bread. They turned out great. The Frog Wrangler was very upset she couldn't have some. I love the smell in the house of fresh baked bread.

This frog item is from Avon's Gift Collection and is an Aqua Pet Key Chain Frog-in-a Round Shape. This key chain dates to 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004