Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Frog of the Day

Up, up and away, in my beautiful balloon..... Singing again, just thinking this is the only way people are going to be able to fly. I feel sorry for anyone on the planes today. Especially this morning - people weren't warned about liquids and I imagine everyone in line drinking up. Can you imagine trying to get a bathroom on that flight? They might have some other kind of liquid rolling around those planes.....

This frog collectible is from United Design and is part of their Stone Critter Littles line. This piece is entitled Tree Frog and is item number SCL-050. I do not have a date for this item.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jennydb said...

1988 I think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004