Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Monday morning and it's been a busy morning around Frog Central already. You have to get up early before the heat sets in and get as much as possible done. The Frog Wrangler is a little out of sorts when I wake her up at 5 in the morning - and this morning she was more than a bit vocal about the fact that she was going to continue sleeping in "her" chair - no matter what I thought.....

This frog item is another of the small little ceramic frogs that I have in the collection. This one measure just 2 inches - which makes them hard to photograph. Although there are no identifying marks on this item, the Asian influences are very strong. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004