Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Frog of the Day

Yesterday has become a lost day - spending the whole day in bed sleeping. And still getting a good night's sleep last night. So I must have needed it. Even the Frog Wrangler seemed to have a down day yesterday, content to sleep next to me most of the time. Today we're both a little more normal and so I plan on going to the farmer's market in a bit to see what fruits and vegetables I can get.

This frog collectible is another from Westland Giftware's Frog Fantasy line. This piece is called Tambourine Shake. It dates to 1995. These ceramic pieces are hand-crafted in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004