Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Frog of the Day


Mary Meyer Zipper Pulls - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another toothache! Which means a headache and just feeling miserable. With all the aches and pains I seem to get, a toothache is the worse. I'm moving on to home remedy number 231.....

It finally rained here last night - about a 1/2 hour of downpour and then just stopped. It gave us a coo night last night, but supposed to be back up in the 90's again today. I've heard figures of around 200 dead across the nation. In heat like this, it does no good to try and save money by turning off the air conditioning.

This frog item is a zipper pull from Mary Meyer Zipper Pulls. A cute little cloth item, made in China, that has a battery in it, so when you pull on it, thus squeezing the body, it will croak. This item dates to 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004