Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Frog of the Day


Otagiri - Frog Teapot
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I woke up thinking today was friday and all morning I've questioned over and over - is it thursday or is it friday? Wishful thinking I guess. My lawn guy showed up unexpectedly early to mow the dustbowl of a lawn - he tells me he's on vacation next week. I probably financed his tank of gas out of town! The weather is supposedly going to break today - 92 with a heat index of 105 - bring out the fur parkas! And now they're saying that things are going to heat back up over the weekend. Who said there was no global warming?

This frog collectible is a piece of Otagiri pottery. The design is by Mary Ann Baker and this is the teapot to the set. This set dates to the early 1980's. I have not been able to find a specific name of this pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004