Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog Bank
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's the middle of the week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. There is supposed to be a bluegrass jam session in the local park and I thought since the weather is supposed to break that I might check that out. Just one more day of 90+ weather so the weathermans says. Hopefully we'll get a spot of rain with the weather change. The trees are already dropping brown and yellow leaves from the lack of water. I thought we'd seen the last of the locust this summer and wouldn't have to worry about them for another 7 years, but last night as The Frog Wrangler was heading out one flew at me and thankfully hit the screen - they are hideous. Hopefully the frogs will eat them all up.

This frog collectible is a ceramic frog bank. I recently inherited this piece from my grandparent's collection of banks. There are no manufacturer marks nor any artist signatures. I do not have any other information on this cute little frog bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004