Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Frog of the Day

I'm a bit early today - there's a switch! The Frog Wrangler was insistent that I get up and let her out and since I did nothing but toss and turn all night I figured I might as well as get up and get started on the day. I took this picture yesterday when I received it. Hopefully today will be a quieter day than yesterday.

This frog collectible is from Cherished Moments and is another Miniature Tea Set. It was designed by Michelle Yam and dates to 1994. This information is according to a small gold label on the back of the plate. It also has a company called Artisan Flair, Inc. on the label, which may have been the distributor. This did not come with a box, but I was glad to add this little set to my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004