Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: <s>Friday</s> Saturday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Friday Saturday Dog Blogging

Being in bed all day yesterday, I forgot to put a picture of the Frog Wrangler. This picture was taken shortly after running the vacuum cleaner (which she hates). I'm not sure if she's thinking "Ah, a clean floor that I can shed on," or "I know I shed hair on this floor - where did it go? I want it back...." Either way, hours later, the floor needs to be vacuumed again.



I have to post another picture of her. In this shot she is all serene and calm, well rested - in this next shot, she is not. When I shot the photo I thought - she looks a bit devilish - and then I cropped the photo to upload and the pic height was 666. LOL She desperately needs a nap! Because at the moment she has one last good nerve and I'm on it!


Shadow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004