Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I was asked recently why the majority of the pictures I put up of the Frog Wrangler, she's laying down (and quite often sound asleep). At 14 years of age, that is the position she's in about 90 percent of the time. She's really had a good week, the temps have been running about 10 degrees cooler and she's shed about all she can, so she has been a bit more comfortable. But just to show she does wake up from time to time - here's a pic of her checking out to see what I'm doing and wondering why I'm pointing the camera at her again. She decided it was nothing exciting and put her head down and went back to sleep.

She is more visual these days because she has lost most of her hearing. She looks to me for body language and hand signals. The Frog Wrangler lives up to her name "Shadow" since she stays closer than normal, afraid to be left alone and not hearing. Together we keep track of all the frogs here at Frog Central. It's a busy job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004