Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Frog of the Day

Monday morning and it has been a busy one already. After writing, vacuuming, and walking the Frog Wrangler, I'm tired. But I have a list a mile long for the rest of the day so I best get busy.... I want to have a sweet lilypad.

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears and Friends. It is from their Folkwear collection and is called Frogmorton...Pad, Sweet, Pad. It is style number 26414 and dates to 1998. It has been retired but is still available on the internet with a little searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004