Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Mirror
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm running way late today. I was listening to NPR while writing and lost total track of time. Another day of heat wave here at Frog Central. Heat index is supposed to get to 105 today and heat warnings are up all over the area. I wanted to go to a porch music festival today but, as it name implies, it's outside and so I'll stay home and keep the Frog Wrangler company.

This frog item was handmade in Indonesia. I like the frog items I receive from there. This mirror frame is made of wood, hand carved and painted. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004