Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Miniature Tea Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday was trash day - it seems that with just the Frog Wrangler and I hanging out here at Frog Central that we should not have 2 giant green garbage bags full for 1 week. But every week, out go those two bags. Lately though, I think one of those bags is full of nothing but the Frog Wrangler shedding. The return to hot weather means that she is continuing to shed in large clumps. She hates the vacuuming as much as I do, but if can quickly get ahead of you if you don't try to keep up with it. I'm ready to go relax and have a spot of tea.

This frog collectible is another in the sets of miniature tea sets. This one was added to the collection this year and was labelled as Frog Family. Made in China. The plate in this set is made more as a serving tray than a decorative picture as has been seen in other sets. While having little value, I just love the whimsy of these little sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004