Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Frog of the Day


Offray - Frog Ribbon
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Now I know you've been waiting with baited breath to hear about the Walmart super center opening that took place yesterday. Living in an area with one small grocery store, it has come as a great need for variety. The place quickly filled up - I think the whole 5,100 residents of town attended! I didn't do more than a walk through to check the place out. The local dance studio put on a dance recital out front. Afterwards, I decided the line for a hot dog which snaked throughout the parking lot was a tad bit too long and came home to Frog Central and the Frog Wrangler.

This was my puchase at Walmart yesterday. It is from Offray and is ribbon. It is made of polyester and is 7/8 inch wide. It was made in the US (which I was excited to see, until right next to it is the line "processes in Mexico").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004