Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Rubber Stamp
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
My kitchen tip for the day - do not take the stick of butter out of the box and put it in the microwave for 10 seconds thinking to "soften it up" without first taking off the foil wrapper. For while it is amazing to watch the foil burn, the butter tastes funny.

Isn't it nice to have your decision rubber stamped? This frog item does just that. It is a rubber stamper. The feet can be used to stamp frog tracks. A clever little item. Other than the made in China stamped into the belly, I do not have any further information on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004