Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Miniature Tea Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Frog Central received lots of thunder and lightning all day yesterday and into the night. Unfortunately there was little rain. Thank goodness it's Friday and we've all made it through another week. I'd say it was going to be a quiet weekend, but it's the end of the county fair and the opening of Walmart. Talk in the town is already turning to the fall parade schedule and float making comittees. Maybe they're trying to take their minds off the high temps and even higher heat indexes.

This frog tea set is another in the series of miniature tea sets in the frog collection. This was sold as a musical frog family. It has a nice plate design too. This set has a made in China sticker on it. Other than that I have no information on this item. I bought it recently off of e-bay and it came with no box. From what I have seen in the past, the box would have been no help. I have about a dozen or so of these little sets and I do enjoy collecting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004