Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Frog of the Day


Safari, Ltd. - Frog Key Chain
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another hot day - heat index is supposed to hit 117 today. At least Frog Central did not get the storms that his St. Louis. Without power, I fear there will be a rising death toll from there as the day progresses. I remember Chicago's heat wave where over 700 people died because of the heat. The Frog Wrangler and I are getting a bit of cabin fever, but it's more important to be safe and stay inside with the air conditioning running. The temperature is supposed to break for the weekend, just in time for the Walmart super center grand opening. I'm determined to get my picture taken with the Pillsbury dough boy and the Keebler elf.

This frog item is from Safari, Ltd. and is a poison dart frog key chain. I do not have any further information on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004