Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Lighter
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another hot day. The Frog Wrangler and I here at Frog Central are thinking this is getting old fast. I was going to go to Walmart today, but decided to wait until Saturday - that is when their having all but a three ring circus. You can't pass up a free barbecue when it's offered!

This frog item is a butane lighter. The eyeball on the right moves the lighting mechanism, the fire come out the left eye, as well as a croaking sound is made. Don't let the kids handle this one! I don't have a manufacturer or date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004