Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Frog of the Day

Happy Birthday Mom!!

I decided to go to the auction yesterday but it was packed with people and parking was about a 1/4 mile away. With a heat index of around 110, I thought better of taking a walk, instead opting for the drive back home and spending the rest of the day in central air. This weather is brutal, as the Frog Wrangler wanted me to remind you - remember your pets. If you keep them outside, bring them in. Make sure they have plenty of water. If you go outside and say wow, this is hot - try it with a fur coat....

This frog collectible is from another line that I adore - Castagna. I don't have many of these pieces, but they are precious. Made in Italy of resin and hand painted, this is Frog with Stuffed Squid. This piece dates to 1998. I thought it was an appropriate piece to say -

Happy Birthday Mom!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004