Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Figurine
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I am slowly adapting myself to small town life and part of me just hates it. I find myself growing tired at 10 p.m. and waking up at 5 a.m. With temperature hovering near 100 for the next week it's good to get up early run errands and get back into the house and central air! By 9 this morning the temperature was already 85. I wanted to go to an auction this afternoon but I think it is going to be too hot to stand out in the sun waiting for 1 or 2 items that you think would be interesting to see.

This is a resin frog figurine. It has no markings and is one of the many small figural frogs that has been in my collection for many years. I do not know any further information about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004