Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Frog of the Day


Perjinkities - Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Finally received some rain yesterday - all 4 minutes of it. The air is just heavy with moisture making everyone uncomfortable, but no rain hitting the ground. The cardinals in my hibiscus hedge have been really active the last two days, I wonder if I'll see another little one before the summer is over. They have a very distinct call and they are easy to spot once you hear it. The Frog Wrangler had either a tough morning this morning or a late night last night - I had to wake her up to take her out this morning and she was happy to get right back to bed.

This frog collectible is by artist Eddie Walker, the line is called Perjinkities, which is a division of Midwest of Cannon Falls. According to the hang tag, the idea is that you can personalize this item - I imagine by writing in marker on the lower green section, the tag doesn't say. This is a heavier item, made out of a polyresin material. Eddie Walker is listed as joining Midwest of Cannon Falls for the year 2004, and I believe that this is from when this ornament dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004