Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Fantasy - Romantic Poet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's Monday and it looks to be a busy day. I've got quite a few errands to run this morning. I surprised the Frog Wrangler by getting up at 5 a.m. and hopping in the shower - a whole hour earlier than normal! Writing is like pulling teeth this morning on the dissertation, maybe I need some help from a certain poet I know....

This frog collectible is another from Westland Giftware and is part of the Frog Fantasy line. I've put up others in this line previously and please feel free to look through the archives to check them out. This piece is entitled Romantic Poet. Made out ceramic and handcrafted in China, this is a lovely addition to the collection. This piece dates to 1995.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004