Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Frog of the Day

Had a busy day yesterday - took a drive to local Walmart super center, 26 miles and 3 towns over. Stopped at the Amish bake sale on the way back and bought a peach pie. It was a great day to get out although I hated the 3.10 per gallon gas price! Today the Frog Wrangler and I are staying in and resting up in preparation for a busy week.

This frog item was purchaed yesterday at Walmart. It if from EK Success Ltd. under their Sticko brand. It is a sheet of frog metallic stickers. Stickers have come a long way from those you used to lick and stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004