Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Frog of the Day

I learned two very important lessons last night. First, when you make rice and realize that you do not have any soy sauce, worcestershire sauce does not make an acceptable replacement. Sure, they both are salty sauces, but worcestershire sauce gets its saltiness from anchovies, so you end up with rice that tastes a whole lot like fish. Secondly, even though the internet says you can substitute 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar for 1 cup of granulated sugar - it doesn't work with Kool-Aid.

This frog item is a set of fridge magnets. The packaging calls them Frog Family. There is no other markings except made in China. I do not have any other information about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004