Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Paper Clip
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
We made it to Friday! I'm running a bit late this morning because I was running the vaccuum cleaner. The Frog Wrangler is undergoing an identity crisis this morning. I was brushing her and so much hair was coming out I told her I was plucking her like a turkey. About an hour later she brought her brush to me and wanted to be brushed again - and she still had a lot of hair coming out and I asked her if she was trying to be a bald eagle. She's always been jealous of the birds......

This frog item is a paper clip for the desk. It is made of plastic and has a Hong Kong stamp on the bottom. I do not have any other information about this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004