Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Frog of the Day

I hope you had a fun July 4th. I made it to the local park and got a funnel cake and enjoyed the evening. Some local people had their own fireworks, but everyone was finished by about 10 p.m. which was nice.

This frog collectible item is from Boyds Bears & Friends and is part of their Folkwear collection. This is Fenton J. Padworthy...The Formal Frog. He looks very dapper in his top hat and tie. They may have needed a little stitching to get them together but Fenton looks grand! A great looking pin that anyone would be proud to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004