Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's been a lazy Sunday morning so far. I listened to NPR's Sunday morning program and was glad to hear that I solved the Will Short's puzzle correctly! The weather has become another heat wave. It was 96 degrees yesterday and supposed to be hotter today. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

This is a piece of garden statuary aptly named Speak No Evil. This is made of a resin and is quite heavy. There are no manufacture marks. This was purchased within the last 6 years - after 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004