Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Frog of the Day

Yesterday the Frog Wrangler was attacked! It was attack of the Robins!! A baby robin perched itself on the window ledge right next to my door as I let the Frog Wrangler out. While the Frog Wrangler searched for frogs I said hello to the baby robin. The bird kept chirping back and moved to just the other side of the screen. About that time the Frog Wrangler decided there were no frogs in the yard to wrangle and came running back to come inside when baby robins parents came swooping in to attack. The Frog Wrangler made a mad dash with her tail between her legs. The way she acted the rest of the day I really think her ego has been bruised a little. The idea of a 60 pound dog being bested by a 1 pound bird. Good thing her boyfriend wasn't watching....

This is another of the miniature tea sets from the collection. From Popular Imports, it dates to 1998 and is made of resin. This is one of the more elaborate tea sets which includes the two flowering lilypad cups, frog couple teapot, creamer, sugar, and serving plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004