Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Frog of the Day


Russ - Frog Flipping Fun
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I feel like I have my living room back this morning. Last night was trash night and all the empty boxes went to the curb. I'm now determined to get the last of the boxes emptied out and find a spot for everthing. First thing today is some grocery shopping - breakfast this morning was a spoonful of peanut butter, and I really dislike peanut butter (unless it's in a cookie!).

This frog item is from Russ Berrie and is a magnetic game they call Flipping Fun. You shake the game so that the little chips in the game are mixed up, some red, some green. Then you use the magnetic want to make all the chips green. A fun child's game. It is item number 18117. I do not have a date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004