Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Frog of the Day

I went for a ride yesterday to check out the park where the 4th of July fireworks are going to be held - and I also wanted to find the new soft ice cream place. The park is a huge 110 acre complex so hopefully I'll just be able to follow the crowd. I never did find the ice cream.

It's been a sad week in the animal world this last week. First, what was thought to be the oldest living animal on this planet - Harriet, the Galapagos tortoise passed away at the young age of 176. Then today word has just come in that the loveable dog Moose has died. He was 16 years old. You may remember him as the loveable Eddy on Frasier.

This frog collectible is from Earthwing and is a series of collector caps of Rainforest Frogs. These milk caps are a complete set and date to 1995, depicting mostly poison dart frogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004