Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Frog of the Day


Topps - Frogger
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
A nice cool night last night and only into the low 80's today. The hibiscus hedge is blossoming as are the daylilies. I guess I ought to get out my to-do list and see what I can finish. So hop to it!

This frog item is a real collector's item. It is from the Topps Gum Co. in conjunction with Sega Enterprises for the great game of Frogger. These promotional cards for the arcade game were little home version scratch-off cards. This is 8 of the 19 cards I have. The 4 center were the ones to find, making up the little poster. The back of those 4 have punch-outs (which are still intact in the cards). This item dates to 1983. This is a pretty rare set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004