Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Frog of the Day

Friday and we've made it through another week here at Frog Central. The heat wave finally broke somewhat without rough weather. Today I have to finish organizing the office - a job I started yesterday because I couldn't find a thing with all the boxes in here. Frogs are just hopping all over the place - where's the Frog Wrangler.....

This calendar is from 1995 and is called Fantastic Frog of the Rainforest. Photography is by Michael and Patricia Fogden. It was published by Cedco Publishing Company. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this calendar went to CRES - Center for Reproduction of Endangered Species, Zoological Society of San Diego. Their website is http://cres.sandiegozoo.org/ - do check them out, they are doing great work to save some of the world's most endangered species.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004