Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Frog of the Day

Another day, another 102 degree heat index. The Frog Wrangler is very uncomfortable and last night slept across the air conditioning grate in the floor. I gave her a good brushing and couldn't believe she still had any hair left when I finished!

This frog item is from Natural Wonders and is a Rainforest Hologram Keyring. The flash on the camera made the colors pop out - something is more subtle in natural light. I do not have a date for this item. A nice feature of this is that a portion of the proceeds from the sale went to Conservation International, an organization that is working to preserve the rain forests. If you would like to check out Conservation International you can go to www.conservation.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004