Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Frog of the Day

I'm running late this morning. I went to make my toast only to find I'm out of bread, cinnamon, and sugar! I can now report that hamburger buns, although bread, just don't taste the same as toast...hmmm, I wonder how the hot dog buns will taste...

This frog collectible is from United Design Corp. and is part of their Stone Critters Littles line. This piece is called Frog Couple and is a mere 3 inches tall. The Stone Critters are a fun item to collect and readily available at a reasonably priced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004