Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Frog of the Day


Miniature Frog Tea Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Monday morning and shaping up to be another hot one. The Frog Wrangler and I are hanging out next to the air conditioning vent waiting for it to come on! Maybe we should have some tea - iced tea please....

This is a miniature frog tea set. I love these little sets and have several of them in my collection. I found this one on e-bay. It has a Made in China sticker on the bottom of the lilypad, but no other information is known about this cute litte set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004