Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's been a long week, but Friday is finally here. I finally finished unpacking the last box for the kitchen. Slowly the place is coming together. The Frog Wrangler is happy to have more floor space on which to shed. Guess I know what I'll be doing today, but I'd rather be fishing...

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears and Friends and is part of their Fokwear line. This is Frogmorton....Fish Lie. It is a pin and quite cute. Frogmorton is holding his fishing line and conjuring up a story about the big one that got away. It is Boyds style number 26415.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004