Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frogs on a Log Band
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's supposed to be 90-92 degrees today. The Frog Wrangler and I are comfortable with the central air running. So today we're going to stay inside and listen to some music. This piece makes me think of Hee-Haw and those guys who used to sing "Room to spare and agony on me, deep dark depression, excessive misery....."

This frog item is called Frogs on a Log Band. It is a resin piece. No manufacturer of date is to be found on the item or the box. It does have a Made in China sticker on the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004