Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Pretty in Green
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Awoke this morning to find my right eye swollen and sore. The Frog Wrangler swears she didn't punch me in the night! In other news, I received the fudge I had ordered from the local peewee baseball team. They're doing alright with a 4-6 record. The important thing is that they're having fun. The fudge is locally made and pretty darn good.

I haven't put up a Rakdo ornament in a while and thought it was about time. This is item number 1010954 - Pretty in Green. This ornament was a spring introduction and like a couple of other spring ornaments was a small production run and hard to find. I searched for quite some time for this ornament and finally found it at Dolly Parton's park, Dollywood, in Tennessee. Just a reminder to keep looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004