Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Fantasy - Violin Concerto
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Flowers are popping up all over Frog Central. It's been a pleasant surprise to see what the person who lived here before me has planted. Yesterday afternoon I had a real surprise when I was poking around looking at the flowers and came across a baby bunny. It was so tiny the grass was taller than it. This is the season of amore - so go to that fancy restaurant and listen to the music of the strolling violinist.

This frog collectible is another in the Frog Fantasy series from Westland Giftware. This one is known as Violin Concerto. This whole collection of Frog Fantasy is retired and dates to 1995. Nicely crafted pieces that I'm happy to have added to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004