Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Frog of the Day

Sunday morning and a good day to sleep in a bit. The Frog Wrangler seconded that idea - as a matter of fact, she's still asleep! I got busy checking the frog inventory and pulled a new box for items to put up here and it's full of wonderful frogs ready to show off.

This frog collectible is from United Design. It is from their Stone Critters Babies line and is Nadine Bullfrog. She looks lovely playing grown-up with her necklace, flowers, and blush. United Design's inventory number SBC-202. I am not sure of the date of this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004