Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Frog of the Day


Soutter-Perrot - Toad
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Friday morning and I can't believe the air conditioning is running full-time already. Temps during the day soaring into the high 80's and Frog Wrangler with her fur coat gets very uncomfortable with that much heat. Even the toads are looking for the relief of some cool mud bog. No, really, I read it in this book!

This frog (toads are honorary frogs in my book) item is a book. It is from the Brighter Child series and was printed in Italy by Creative Education. It says on the bottom "My First Nature Book." Written by Andrienne Soutter-Perrot and Illustrated by Monique Felix. It was published in 1993 and gives the life cycle of a toad over 32 pages. Each page has a basic one sentence about the toad and a beautiful illustration. A very nice book from Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004