Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler and I have had a bad morning all around here at Frog Central. The Frog Wrangler's a bit better after the air conditioning was turned on yesterday, but she had to remind me this morning how bad she felt yesterday by promptly finding the most well traveled spot in the whole house and throwing up. Even with a back ache you clean it up. Then I had to eat something so I could take my morning pills - ugh!

This is a card from Freedom Greetings in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. It is from their line Kids, One to One. The inside says "Congratulations! I'm Really Impressed!" I received this card in 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004